Successes are a minute-to-minute, hour-to-hour experience. Sometimes success is just getting your computer to render the graphic correctly or getting the “buy in” from the management for creative project concepts!
Greatest Achievements at Alex & Associates:
As a marketing department of one I managed multiple websites, blogs, Youtube channels and all of social media. During my time here I have achieved the following successes:
- Pushed our websites, videos and blog pages to the rank organically multiple times on page one of Google Research consistently for over 6 months.
- Retrieved our 3 website properties from Lexis Nexis who was holding them hostage and simultaneously saved firmed $25,000 early cancellation fee
- Created a YouTube Channel – populated it with over 22 videos
- Created social media identities for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Installed tracking code (Google Analytics on all sites)
- Created Webmaster Tools Accounts with Google and Bing
- Registered all our sites with all dominant search engines and DMOZ
- Installed, designed, configured, and populated 3 Word Press blogs
- Rebuilt, redesigned, installed SEO and revised verbiage for two HTML websites
- Coded and Built Mobile Site (mobile.alexandassociates.com)
- Shot, edited and posted branding and testimonials videos to our YouTube Channel, websites and blogs (over 22)
- Performed Keyword Research and performed On-page SEO
- Created Backlinks – populated firm in over 100 directory sites, over 2,000 backlinks to our site
- Optimization of Google Places (six locations)
- Developed printed collateral materials (business cards, postcards, etc).
- Coordinated tradeshow events, and more
- Built bi-lingual Spanish/English Expungement Site, Truck Accident Group Site, and the Motorcycle Attorney Arizona site.
Greatest Achievements at Namescape:
- The search engine optimization and improved ranking of the newly revamped CMS driven corporate website. Project Manager for website redesign.
- Design, creation and writing of product sheets for the products (product sheets previously did not exist)
- Branding and layout for collateral: product sheets, case studies, etc.
- Planning and executing all logistics, budgeting, staff and event coordination, graphics and collateral for 13 major tradeshows in 2 year period (11 of them in a 10 month window and two occurring simultaneously) in addition to performing all other day-to-day critical marketing tasks; subsequently personally scrubbing about 25% of the leads generated
- Planning and executing all logistics, budgeting, staff and event coordination for 5 Lunch n’ Learns throughout the US in a two year period
- Uploading the 30,000 lines of pricing information into the GSA database
- Multiple successes with marketing HTML and eblasts, nurturing campaigns
Greatest Achievements at Kibel Green:
- The creation, launch, look, design and population of the KGINC website. Originally my role was minimalistic, but when appointed as the Project Manager I was responsible for the entire success of the project.
- The creation of an integrated project and client tracking system using Filemaker Pro program. Responsible for all aspects of building, integrating, populating and testing the databases. Designed all input screens and output reports. Integrated modules included: Client Database, Proposal Database, Non-Disclosure Agreements Database, Confidentiality Agreements Database, Marketing and Sales Database, Consultant Recruitment Database, Concentric Database (leads and status by manager)
Greatest Achievements at Discount Cab:
- The 12 page bi-monthly newsletter
- I was responsible for the complete design, writing, photographing, editing, focus, concept and production
- View the most important historical piece written for the newsletter
- Successful Press Releases – received much free TV and Radio advertising
- St. Patrick’s Day Parades (both Phoenix and Tucson)